Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Do you know what this paper is called please ?

Hi Girls, PLEASE does anyone know what the name of this paper is and who makes it ?? I really need to get hold of some more and have no idea what it is, I have shown a picture of both sides. The gold on this side is slightly pearlescent. I thought it was Basic Grey but have been told that it isn't

I really hope you can help me out as I am in a real hole with this one, thankyou sooooooooooo much for taking a peek,
Claire xx


debby4000 said...

Are you sure its Basic Grey they're not usually double sided.

Elaine Livesey said...

It's papermania silk screened, but I don't know what it's called, sorry.
I've got half a 12x12 sheet left so if you can't get any more I'll willingly pop it in the post for you. (I don't have a blog so you can get me on:
Best wishes

Ali said...

Yip it's def Papermania here are the details on the sheet.

PMA 41604 - Double sided
Silk Screened Paper
Floral Bouquet Metallic.

Hope this helps.