Wednesday 12 August 2009

Whiff of Joy #43 - Colours Pink & Brown


Ooooh this week over at Whiff of Joy Challenge it was my favourite week so far as we have a colour combo for you - Pink & Brown ! yay my favourite. I got little Celebrating Henry out for this one, he is such a cutie and I just adore colouring him, I have done this with my copics and cropped him with my nesties, and just distressed the edges slightly.

I have used Imaginesce papers and a lovely ' fat daisy ' which I cut in half ( can't bear to part with these things so this makes them last longer lol ) I have topped it with a prima and then a cherry blossom from Wild orchid Crafts, the swirls are cut from a quickutz revolution die.


Lastly I added a bit of glitter with some stickles and a few crystals. I will be back from my hols tomorrow so will be back to card making as I am sure to have missed it over the last 2 weeks, and I didn't pack any to take with me. Hope you have a great week,
hugs,
Claire xx

9 comments:

Rach said...

gorgeous sweetie, love the swirls that you have used and Henry is coloured beautifully. hugs rachxx

Dawn♥ said...

OH my this is so beautiful! Sweet image and fantastic design! :)
♥Dawn♥

coldwaters2 said...

This is just so gorgeous this colour combo is also a favourite of mine and I love that so cute image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Victoria said...

Just adorable Claire. I too love the pink and brown colour combo. Henry is the only WOJ stamp that I have so if I decide to do this weeks challenge I wil also be using this image!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Rach said...

Welcome home Claire, hope you had a great time. hugs rachxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Great card Claire Ellen! Super colours and lovely image.
Hugs Jacqueline

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i just love the image he's so sweet. luv gina xx

Tab said...

oooh gorgeous card, sweetie! Love the sweet image and the colours are delish! Fab colouring too!
Hugs Tab xxx

CathyC said...

I love this card!