Tuesday 29 September 2009

Manga Girl meets 2 challenges

Two posts in one day......... get me ! I am beginning to feel a bit like a bus, none for a few days and then 2 come along both at once lol ! I have had some time to play and complete a card for a couple of challenges today, hooray ........ This one is for Lili of the Valley where they have a fabby sketch for you to follow and Paperplay Challenge where they want you to use spots. I decided to ink up my SN Manga as she was still clean rubber, I have coloured her with my copics and added some glitter to her clothes, hair bow and the tips of her boots.

The paper I chose for this one is DCWV Spring Stack and the grey is from my stash. I have used some lovely big roses that I got from Ebay and have sprayed them with irridescent gold glimmer mist, the sentiment is CC Designs.

I will be back again tomorrow with a WOJ Challenge DT card so hope you will find time to hop over and see me again, enjoy your tuesday evening,
hugs,
Claire xx

5 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great card, so beautiful! I like the colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

PinksyDoodles said...

This is so pretty and delicate, I love it!
Clare x

Sam said...

Great card Claire, love the pale colour scheme and the Manga girl image.
Glad you've managed to fit in some craft time, hoping to squeeze some in soon!
Sam x

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Claire this is beautiful!! Love the soft colors...
hugs, janny

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Claire. I love the subtle colours you've used and the touches of glitter. (I have that same Manga girl stamp in a clean rubber state!!!)

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie