Tuesday 19 January 2010

Creative Card Crew - Punch it !

Good morning to you my bloggy buddies, it seems such a long time since I last did a post that I hope I remember how to post it properly lol ! So nice that all that horrible snow has gone from here now and we can see some colour again.
The card I have got to share with you today is my DT card for this weeks Creative Card Crew where our theme is ' Punch It ' so we would like you to use a border punch or some punched shapes somewhere on your card. I have used this adorable new Miss Rosalie stamp from CC Designs, she is such a beauty, I have coloured her with copics, for got to write down the shades - sorry !


I have used my favourite MS Heart border punch, and have used my sewing machine to stitch round all the pieces of card before matting them together, I have used bazzill cardstock for all the colours on this card. the flowers are prima and the fibres and pearls are from my stash.

I hope you will have time to come and join us this fortnight, as always we have a fabby sponsor and prize for you, up for grabs this time are 3 digi images of your choice from Sunshine Stamps ! we will be round to look at all your lovely entries, looking forward to that.
Have a great week, will catch up again soon,
hugs,
Claire xx


16 comments:

Jane said...

This is stunning Claire! the colours are gorgeous and love the fibres in the flowers! hugs, Jane xxx

cats whiskers said...

Stunning dear, just love the look of the whole card
Hugs Jacqui x

Pauline C said...

Hi Claire - gorgeous card - love your Copics colouring and the way you ahve done the fibres with your flowers. So glad to be joining you on the CCC DT :-)
Pauline x

Paula said...

Absolutly beautiful Claire such lovely colours and details.
Paula xxxx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, stunning card, Claire. The soft colors are just beautiful and your image is so sweet - lovely coloring job. I love the little fiber thingys coming out from the flowers!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Claire, another gorgeous card hunny loving the clean look and the colours you've chosen. Great image too, hope you are well, and having a good week! hugs Linda x

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the fact it is so soft and delicate! Hugs Juls

Maria Matter said...

so lovely Claire! those punched borders are fab, love all the pretty details you've added!!
Blessings, maria

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, what a lovely and wonderful card, great colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

Alex said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and your MS punch border :)

Alex x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Claire! I love the colours of the Bazzil card you've used and that image is just adorable. I really must start getting some of these CC Design stamps as you always showcase them superbly.
Amazing colouring as always, i'm always nosey to see what colours people have used for their combinations,
xx :0)

Rleen said...

Aloha Claire,
WOW! Your card is gorgeous! I love the cute image and the design. TFS!
Hugs,
Rleen

Simone said...

Spectacular!!! It is absolutely beautiful!
Simone

Georgia said...

This is so beautiful Claire, I love your gorgeous colouring and these colours look lovely! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Precious card, love your coloring!

kaylou said...

Hi Claire
wow this is just totally gorgeous, i love the whole style of this card, and all your other work in your blog ( sorry i've been snooping).Is it ok to pop myself in your follow list....
hugs Kaylou xoxo