Thursday 14 April 2011

After Dinner mints meet a Passion for Papertrey


Ok, so it is a VERY long time since my last post, really sorry to have been away from my blog for so long, I have however still been crafting, just not able to blog, but will try to keep back on track again now. I decided to join in with the current challenge over at A Passion for Papertrey where they want you to ' Spring into Spring '. It is one of my friends birthdays this week and a few of ' the girls' are getting together for a takeaway on friday evening, so I have made these for us to have after dinner, I thought the colours and designs were nice and spring like, especially the little bird stamps.

It may be a bit hard to see, but they are Elizabeth Shaw Mints. I have punched and die-cut some flowers ( all PTI ) and stuck them to each sideof the mints, then I stamped some punched cirlces using the PTI Bitty Birthday astamp set for the little birdie mints. To finish off I popped them into a cello bag and die cut a tag to pop on the top. I am sure anyone would be pleased to receive these as a pressie or as an after dinner treat. Catch you again soon with some more nifty makes, Claire xx

8 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

So nice to see you back in blog land Claire (missed you)
Love your chocy project for spring
I hope you girls have a great meal
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Victoria said...

these are just lovely Claire and I agree with Susie - fab to see you back in blogland!

Have a lush meal out - wonder if your friends will want to destroy these to get to the mints? I bet not!

Love
Victoria
x

Aimes said...

What a scrummy project (both in looks and taste I'm sure!)
Hope you have a fantastic time!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Posh Tags and Tickets said...

What lovely gifts I love the flowers they are very pretty

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, It works very nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

pothys said...

Parampara and Vastrakala pattu Marvelous sarees cool designs and print in work of saree i love all
by Revathi

zaras said...

cute dress and cool colors! Love the Dress! by Theee

sundari said...

Wow Crystal totally amazing dress love everything about it! by Theeeeee