Tuesday 27 October 2009

All that Scraps - How tall can you go ?

You know how some days things are just soooooooooooooo peachy ? well the day I found out that there was a new CC designs challenge blog Wednesday Challenge was just one of those days..................... this is my card for their first challenge ' how tall can you go ? ' I don't very often make tall cards so was surprised just how much I enjoyed making this one, a lovely change. I have used the adorable ' Angel Emma ' isn't she just a hunny ? I have coloured her with copic markers and added some sparkle to her wings and halo with some ' Art ' glitter.

The paper is from Craft Creations and the ribbon is from my stash, a sentiment from Catslife press finishes it all off, a simple but effective card.
Make sure you go over and check out the blog for yourselves, there will be a new challenge posted every Wednesday, can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs,
Claire xx

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Claire, your card is so beautiful, love the sweet image and soft colours
hugs Mandy xx

Wendy M said...

Beautiful xx

Crafty Tam said...

Lovely card x

Anne said...

Fabulous card Claire. Hugs x