Tuesday 6 October 2009

Creative Card Crew ' Celebrations '

Happy tuesday to you ! hope you are all having a good week ? well after a very successful blog hop on saturday for WOJ's birthday, today it is time for another challenge over at Creative Card Crew and this week our theme is ' Celebrations ' what sort of celebration is entirely up to you. I decided on Christmas as that is the one I need to make the most cards for lol, so it was a good excuse to add another card to my stock. We are sponsored this week by The Cutting Cafe.

I have coloured my image with my copic markers as always, and have glittered a few places to add a bit of sparkle. I have decided to lay my post out a bit differently today and will put the card recipie at the end of the post rather than as I go along, not sure if you will prefer it that way or not, so please let me know.

I always like to do a pic on the scew whiff like this as I think it shows the dimension off nicely. Have a great day girls and here we go with the recipie :
Stamp - High Hopes
Papers - DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack
Stash - Flowers, foliage, pins and sentiment
Tools - Distress Inks, Art Glitter ( crystal )
hugs,
Claire xx


11 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Love your card it is quite stunning with the flowers and greenery adore the image as well and putting the recipe at the end of the post is much better must try that myself.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card Claire. I adore this HH stamp!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Kim. said...

Oh wow this card is gorgeous, it looks really stunning with those flowers and those images always catch my eye.
Kim xXx

Tara said...

Adorable Claire - scrummy papers and fabulous flowers too!
Hugs Tara xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fantastic, wonderful image and fab details.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

This is stunning Claire dear, what a sweet xmas image and such perfect backing papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Jane said...

This is gorgeous Claire! Love the images in a row, so effective! hugs, Jane x

Paula said...

Oh i just love the card Claire the images are adorable and the colours and details are fantastic.
Paula xxxx

Donna said...

Stunning Claire, the flowers and branches look amazing, would love one on a bigger scale for my livingroom lol. Donna x

shortyrose said...

I love the card. It is wonderful!!!

Greetings from Germany
shortyrose

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Super card, so lovely! The image is very cute.
Hugs Jacqueline