Wednesday 21 October 2009

Whiff Of Joy - A Sketch for you

It's wednesday and that means time for another challenge over at Whiff of Joy Challenge and this week we have a lovely sketch for you to follow by our very own Heather. I have soooooooooooo many Christmas cards to do that I have made another one to show you this week.

I have coloured sweet little Henry with my copics, but I am sure you guessed that already lol. No glitter on my image today but I did use some extra glittery red card on the background, Christmas is just not Christams without a bit of glitter.

Well, my house is still not warm yet and it is definatly getting colder, in fact I might have to open the windows to let some heat in before long lol !
The other DT's have some awesome creations to share with you this week so please find time to go and check them all out.
Take care,
Hugs,
Claire xx
Recipie :
Image - WOJ
Papers - Craft Creations
Embellies - Stash
Tools - Nesties, Copics


11 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Claire. Love the way you've coloured the cute image. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, Henry is looking fabulous.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

This is just fabulous, great image and lovely colours, I just adore how you have coloured dear Henry
Hugs Jacqui x

Giò said...

Hi Claire!!! Lovely Henry mouse card:) I love how you've colored it.
Beautiful details and papers too.

Hugs
Giò

Jane said...

Gorgeous card Claire!! Your colouring is fantastic and I love the little flowers on the circles! hugs, Jane x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, very cute, love that little mouse.

Liz x

Ila said...

Gorgeous and So Cute!..I love that little mouse...your coloring, paper and glitter is Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

Tab said...

oooh hun, I love your delish card, the colours and image are gorgeous!
Hugs Tab xxx

Georgia said...

Absolutely gorgeous Claire! I just love these Henry Mouse images and your colouring looks stunning! Have a nice weekend! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Stephanie said...

Oh wow - look at that colouring!!
Fabulous card, it's just so gorgeous :) Hugs, Steph xxx

Ellen said...

Wowwwww Clair Ellen,

Amazing card!!! I like the colors, stamp and the details!!!

Hugs,
Ellenxxx