Tuesday 8 December 2009

Creative Card Crew DT - Silver or Gold

Today over at Creative Card Crew our challenge is to use silver or gold on your project. I have made another of these lovely little easel calendars, I need several for presents for the school teachers and staff so you may see a few more over the next week or so lol !
I have used a stamp from Lili of the Valley and coloured it with my copics. To make the easel I have used a piece of card measuring 12" x 6" and scored it at 3" and 6" along the 12" side.


I have added some stickles to my image for a bit more sparkle and then sewn round the edge with my sewing machine, I have repeated this for the bottom and top matts. The papers are Crate Paper and Imaginesce. The flowers are from my stash and for my ' silver ' to comply with the challenge i have used a sweet little heart charm and hung it from the flowers. The calendar tab I bought from Ebay.

Several of you have contacted me about the last easel card I put on here, so hopefully now that I have put the dimensions on this one it will make it easier for you.
Take care until next time,
Hugs,
Claire xx


21 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Love those bunnys and the flowers! Adorable calendar.

Nicola said...

This is a stunning easel card Claire and such a useful gift. Your colouring of this super sweet image is fabulous and as always your floral detail is superb.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tab said...

Oh Claire your calendar is adorable! Love the image and the colours are so pretty!
Hugs Tab xxx

Victoria said...

this is juts so pretty, I must make a calendar like this

Victoria
x

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous, such pretty colours and image. Lovely colouring too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Caryn said...

Having been lucky enough to see first hand one of these GORGEOUS creations (we were all drooling over it at Steph's after the Make and Take !!) I can say just how completely fabulous they are. This is another stunner too!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Phebe Meeder said...

another gooorgeous card...who sells lily of the valley

Jane said...

Oh Claire this is so cute!!! I love the colour scheme and your gorgeous details and colouring! hugs, Jane xx

Frazzled Crafts said...

Love the bunnies Claire, and they are so well coloured, in fact just love the whole project together with the embellishments! Liz x

Aimes said...

Claire this is totally adorable! I love all the attention to detail, the awesome colouring, the sparkles and the stitching! This would look fab on any desk (including mine ;D tee hee!)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Maria Matter said...

oh these bunnies are just too cute!!! Beautiful calendar Claire!!!
Blessings, Maria

scrappyjacky said...

These are just gorgeous...they will love them.

Georgia said...

This is absolutely adorable Claire! The image is lovely, and those flowers look gorgeous - I love it! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Larissa said...

So very sweet! Gorgeous card.

Hugs,
Larissa

LizzyWizzy said...

Gorgeous, such a cute card :-)

Milnie said...

Wow I think I felt in love.. This card is really adorable!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Kylie said...

Oh these are adorable. Will have to try one of your amazing calendars. The images are so darn cute.

Kylie xo

Ruth said...

This is really beauiful.I love the idea of the calendar on the easel card,Ruth :)

Anonymous said...

I am looking for the directions to make the lovely calendar cards you have shown. I would greatly appreciate the instructions such a s measurements and folding instructions and also where you have purchased the small calendars. Thanks you

Davi said...

WOW these calendars are really beautiful. I love easels and the colors, image all of it is so fabulous!!

babar said...

baby rabbits look cute on card must be fascinating for children.
gift card printer
PVC cards