Wednesday, 2 December 2009

So excited I think I'm gonna burst !!!!!!!!!!

I have been keeping this to myself for what feels like the longest time ever, but at last I can tell you.............. I have had the honour of being chosen as this months guest Designer at All That Scraps how exciting is that ? this is just a dream come true for me as you all know how much I looooooove the CC Designs stamps. This is my first project for them using the new December Release Stamps I made a lovely little desk calendar, I gave this to the amazing Steph as a little thankyou for her make and take day that I went to.
So, onto the project............ I have stamped onto Bristol Board with Memento ink and coloured my image with Copic markers, then added some stickles for a bit of shimmer, I also added some polka dots to her dress with a gel pen, lastly I cropped the image with my Nesties.




The papers I have used are all MME Laundry Line. I decided to add some stitching round the edges with my sewing machine, trying to get a classier look. The ' dream ' sentiment is some white glitter stickers that I had in my stash, I think they are Papermania. The flowers were from Tabbycrafts as were the pins and the branches are from a Leone Em punch. the little calendar tab was from my local craft store. I have to thank my wonderful friend Susie Sugar for the calendar idea, she has made loads on her lovely blog, so big hugs to you Susie xx.


I hope you have enjoyed my first project, be sure to check out the All that Scraps Blog every monday during December to see what else I have come up with using their newest release stamps.
Take care,
Hugs,
Claire xx


13 comments:

Jane said...

Wooo hoooo!!!! that's fantastic news Claire, congratulations! Love your calendar, what a wonderful idea, gorgeous colouring too! hugs, Jane xx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Congratulations, great news!
Your card is very cute and wonderful, super.
Hugs Jacqueline

Phebe Meeder said...

hi catherine what a gorgeous card and beautiful idea...i'd like to attempt making this type of card i was wondering if you had the demensions or a link as to where i could get it....CONGRATUATIONS by the way i too love CCD so i understand your enthusiasm.Again Gorgeous card!!

Juls said...

congrats!! well deserved!! Love your card. just sp pretty and I love all the added sparkle!

cats whiskers said...

Can you believe what a bad blogger I am, sorry for not visiting in the last couple of days. I just adore this lovely creation dear, fabulous colouring, and Congrats dear well deserved
Hugs Jacqui x

craftingmanda said...

claire this is gorgoeus congratulations on your DT post so excited for you looking forward to seeing more of your cards :)

scrappyjan said...

Hello Claire, congrats to you!! I LOVE YOUR LITTLE Calendar card.. Very cute and I love those CC Designs images too!
hugs, Janiel

Frazzled Crafts said...

Congratulations Claire, love the calendar easel style - what a great idea. Liz x

Alex said...

This is adorable Claire, love the calendar and the cute image is beautifully coloured in :)

Can't wait till next Monday to see what else you've been busy making.

Bye for now,

Alex x

Stephanie said...

Yayyyyy!!!! Congrats & oh my gosh have you done them proud - this is absolutely stunning & I am thrilled that it now belongs to ME lol
Big Hugs
Steph xxx

Georgia said...

Oh wow Claire, congratulations on your news, that's brilliant! I love your gorgeous calendar - the roses are gorgeous and I love the sweet image! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Shesjetlagd said...

OMG I saw this on the ATS blog and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you modified the easel card!! What an awesome little desk calendar this would be!!! Your coloring is amazing and the little flowers are the perfect accent!! Soooooo Beautiful!! And, Big Congrats on your guest DT!

JanMcNair said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you and it is well deserved, your cards are amazing and can't wait to see your next creation, great job Jan