Tuesday 1 December 2009

Creative Card Crew meets Papertrey Make and Take

It's Tuesday again and time for another Creative Card Crew Challenge This week our theme is Christmas !!!!!!!!! I decided to share a project with you that I made this weekend at an amazing make and take day. The credit for the design of this lovely card and box must go to the amazing Steph it was her make and take day and the design is all her work, I just made the card following her example, so thankyou Steph, not only for a wonderful day, but also for your huge amount of effort and amazing cards. So, back to the challenge, my card is made using all Papertrey Ink products, a first for me, and I have to say, the quality is second to none.

The gift box is one that was made following a Lauren Meader template, again, from Papertrey Ink, and inside is a little choccie bar all wrapped up to match.

Last but not least lol, is a photo of me at the make and take day with the card I had just finished, thankyou to Kate for taking this one. as I said before, the day was just amazing and I met loads of wonderful people, all of which were very inspiring, so thankyou to you all for your company and I hope to catch up with you all again soon.

Hope you have a fabby day,
Hugs,
Claire xx



7 comments:

Frazzled Crafts said...

Fantastic trio, love the simplicity and your are so neat! Liz x

Dawn♥ said...

Gorgeous trio Claire!

Ellen said...

Hello Clair,

Amazing, looking great!!!!!!

Hugs,
Ellenxxx

Aimes said...

Hey Claire! Was FABULOUS to meet you on Saturday! I'm glad you managed to finish all the projects, they look fantastic! I only made one card LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your porject is beautiful, great job.
Hugs Jacqueline

Victoria said...

just fab - glad you had such a great day, thanks for sharing the photos

Victoria
x

Caryn said...

Hi Claire - I really enjoyed meeting you and all the other girls on Saturday. I think it was a huge success and am very impressed you completed everything - I think I only finished one card!

Hope to meet up again one day.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx