Sunday 21 June 2009

Another award !!!!!!!!!



I have been given this award by the lovely Vikki thankyou so much hun, it means so much to get an award and I am very grateful. the rules of this award are that I must thank the person who sent it to me, tell you 7 honest things about myself and pass this award on, so here we go................. 7 honest things about me.......

1. I am a total crafting addict and always want to be the best I can.

2. My children and my Husband are the most important things in my life.

3. I buy things and then make out I have had them for ages ( naughty I know but I bet I am not the only one who does it lol )

4. I have a NOT very secret obsession with David Beckham

5. I am a compulsive buyer of all things Radley

6. I hate feet

7. I just HAVE to have my nails done, can't bear to be without my fibreglass lol !

These things make me sound rather strange I think, but, it was all about being honest so now I am totally exposed to you all, and I hope you have mercy on my weirdness lol. Well, I would like to pass this award on to a couple of people who have made my entry into the blogging world so painless, thankyou ladies for your warmth, friendliness and encouragement, it is much appreciated.

Vicky - Cuddly Cards
Sarah - fluffs creations

I hope you enjoy what is left of your weekend and I will see you all tomorrow with some new posts as there are so many lovely challenges out there at the moment.
Hugs,
Claire xx

No comments: