Thursday 4 June 2009

Something different ?




While I have been visiting all of your lovely blogs I noticed that several of you have made 'post it' note holders, I think they are lovely and so have had a go myself, what do you think ?


The papers are K&Co and I have used the lovely Polka Dot Emma stamp again, can't get enough of this one at the moment.

This is the inside :






I used a smaller section of the stamp for the inside cover, and have used my Bind it All machine to put it all together






I enjoyed making it so much that I made a couple as thankyou presents for Sophies teachers :




I think these are great for end of term presents for the teachers and they are sooooooo easy to make, I think these could end up being what I make for the classes Christmas presents, what do you think ?
Take care all,
Claire xx

3 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Claire these are lovely and I love that doggy stamp too ...me wants that !! he he
What a great idea you clever girl and such lovely gifts
Hugs Susie xx

Victoria said...

These are fab Claire. I'm sure they will be gratefully recieved!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Sarah said...

Wow, these are fantastic!! You are really amazing, this is a fantastic gift idea!
xx :0)