Friday 19 June 2009

Simon says Stamp challenge

Hello at very long last ! After a couple of days stuck in the kitchen cooking Wedding cakes I finally managed to break free and get some crafting done.................... This is my card for the Simon says Stamp challenge, this week we have to make a card to celebrate their blogs birthday, I thought this little fella fitted the bill, I know I have used him a lot recently but awwwwwww, he is so cute don't ya think ?



So, now I am off to carry on my very enjoyable day crafting, boy I miss it when I have other things to do.
Catch you later,
Hugs,
Claire xx

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Claire !! The image is just soo cute and the papers and colours you used are fabby !! :-)

Lorraine x x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image and colours.
luv
Debby